Thursday, November 12, 2009

Loving my new camera...


I am loving my new camera that Robby surprised me with for my birthday and I'm having fun pretending to be a professional photographer. :-)  I'm still trying to figure out all the settings and have a tutorial coming my way, but for now my pictures are still way better than they were before.  Today I took the girls outside to do a mini photo-shoot, just because the sun was shining and the rain was gone!


I've been working on manners with Handley and trying to get her to say "yes" or "yes ma'am" instead of "yeah."  Today we were driving and she said, "look at those pretty trees, Mommy."  I said, "Yeah, I know."  Well wouldn't know my 2 year old has been soaking up more than I thought.  She told me in a matter-of-fact way, "Don't say yeah, Mommy.  Say yes or yes ma'am." :-)  

4 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Cute pics!! What camera did you get?

Jennifer said...

Cute! :) I love the one with Syd.

FYI...I was cleaning my office the other night after you guys left and I realized I have a bunch of lens that work on you and Justen's cameras. I will bring them up to the lake and you all can have some fun playing. :)

Alison LeBlanc said...

Great pics! The camera makes such a huge difference!!!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Holy cow! Those pics are amazing!! So excited for you!