Thursday, November 19, 2009

She just gets better and better

If you've been reading my blog for a while you know that my best friend Jen is an awesome photographer and owns At First Sight Photography.  I swear she just gets better and better and I'm going to be getting her to give me some lessons on how to use my new camera soon!  She did a mini-shoot with us a few weeks ago so we could get some new family shots and also did some really adorable ones of Harper.     

I just love this one of Handley 


And the ones she did of Harper are too cute.  I'm going to make a bunch of them into a collage because I just love the age she is at right now and I want to remember it forever!!!  

To see some more - check out our family pictures here and the ones of Harper are here.

3 comments:

Alison LeBlanc said...

Those photos are great! I'm definitely going to have her do another round of my guys when Jude starts sitting up well.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the shout out! :)

Stacey said...

3 letters for you....OMG. These are AWESOME! She really does keep getting better and better!!!