Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa...again!


Today we went to see Santa...again! Handley loved him so much last week that I wanted to take her again. I also wanted to let Robby be with us for such a fun outing. We met Robby for lunch and then headed over to see Santa. We were a little nervous that he was about to take his lunch break, but he was nice enough to stick around a little bit longer when he saw how excited the few kids in line were (including Handley who kept pointing and waving at him). She was obviously just as excited to see him as she was last week. Our professional picture turned out great and I was allowed to snap "two" my my camera.


As soon as she got down off his lap she kept looking back and saying, "more Santa." She knows that he is the guy to be buddies with. :-)

Just a quick little side note, the smocked dress Handley is wearing in these photos was made by my mom for ME when I was little. Can you believe how great it still looks after all these years and that it fits Handley so perfectly?!?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I can't wait to steal her next week. :)

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

So cute! The dress looks great!

Tessa and Paxton said...

you would never know the dress is so old! What a great moment for your Mom to see her grandbaby in her baby girl's dress. So neat that she saved it. Handley looks precious!