Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa came to our house...

and brought all these toys!!!

When Handley woke up on Christmas morning I told her that Santa had come while she was sleeping and brought her all kinds of new toys. As we came downstairs she just stared at everything in amazement. I think she was overwhelmed and not sure what to look at first! She kept bouncing around from one toy to another, trying to see it all.
Taking it all in from afar...
Her big gift from Santa was a kitchen. She has so much fun playing with it that morning and it has definitely been her favorite new toy.

Her kitchen has a phone on it and she immediately picked it up and when we asked who she was calling, she said, "SANTA!" She told him, "thank you" for all of her new toys.




1 comment:

Stacey said...

I LOVE that kitchen! It's so much better than the one we had! She will love playing with that I know! But what I want to know is why you didn't make any of the pictures! I want to see your baby belly! :-)