Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas...part 3

On Saturday evening we got together with my mom's side of the family. My grandmother has 5 kids (my mom and her 4 brothers), there are 11 grand kids (including me) and 5 great-grand kids. Needless to say it is always a bit chaotic, but always a lot of fun!

Handley with Mimi and Dadaw before heading to the Christmas get-together

Dadaw (my dad), Handley, and Memaw (my grandmother)

Handley sharing some of her princess jewels with my cousin's baby, Catherine.

Thank you Brookes for the princess goodies!!!

Catherine sporting her crown!
Handley and Blythe hugging!
Isaac, Blythe, Handley, and Ivan

Handley trying out Blythe's new horse

1 comment:

Allison D said...

It looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas! How much fun was Handley this year...it look like she had a blast! I love her kitchen...so cool!

Happy New Year, Poseners!