Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas...part 2

After we opened the rest of our gifts on Christmas morning, we loaded up the car and set off for Wilmington, NC to see my family. Robby and I couldn't believe how well Handley did on the car ride. She didn't take a nap at all that day, but was so happy and content to know that we were going to see Mimi and Dadaw. I don't know what we'd do with out the DVD player, because that definitely kept her entertained.

7 hours later we arrived, ate a quick dinner, and opened more gifts! Handley was into for a few, but then kept grabbing her blanket, laying on the floor, and saying, "night-night." She was exhausted!

Trying on a pair of pants...on her head!

Cameron and Trey opening gifts


Handley checking out Mimi's Christmas figurines

Uncle Cameron teaching Handley how to play the guitar


The day after Christmas we got together with my dad's side of the family. There was more food, more family, and more gifts to open!

Handley with my dad's sister, Aunt Julie

Before we could stop her, Handley had grabbed one of Trey's gifts and started opening it! He decided to dress her up in the boxes contents...a new t-shirt!

Handley checking out an antique porcelain doll that my grandparents gave her.

1 comment:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I love all of the Christmas pictures! And I love the new kitchen:) We need to get the girls together next week!