Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Summer Swim Team

Another year of summer swim team has come and gone. I can't say I loved it, but the kids sure did have fun.  This was the first year that Hudson was old enough to do swim team.  His first practice made me a little nervous and I wasn't sure he'd be able to swim the length of the pool using the correct strokes.  However, on the day of the meet the adrenaline kicked in and that boy rocked it.  He did so well and we were all impressed!



My kids don't love the practices, but the meets are another story.  They love the social aspect and, of course, the concession stand!



Handley hurt her arm at cheer mid-way through the season so she had to miss out on the last few meets, but the other two had tons of fun.


It was a great summer activity, but kept us super busy and made the summer seem to fly by so I'm not sure I can say we'll do it again.  I guess time will tell!


No comments: