Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Handley is 10!!!

When I stop and think about it, my mind is totally blown.  I can't believe I have a 10 year old.  Handley had been very excited about her birthday and couldn't wait to reach the double digit mark.  


She was born on Father's Day 10 years ago, so to celebrate, Robby took her on a daddy daughter trip. They woke up early Saturday morning and left to go rafting on the Nantahala River.  She was so excited for this adventure!  


After that they spent the night in a fun hotel that used to be a bank.  Then the next day she got to go on a 10 year old shopping spree.  She was so excited to show me all her cute finds.  

Since she had a fun trip for her actually birthday we didn't really do a party this year, but instead she just picked a few friends and we had a girls day.  They got their nails done and we had a fun lunch at Cheesecake Factory! It was the perfect way to celebrate our birthday girl! 






No comments: