Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pre-School Thanksgiving Program

Today was Handley's Thanksgiving Family Luncheon at her pre-school.  She was so excited that we would get to come to her classroom, hear her sing, and then get to eat lunch with her.  We started in her classroom where the kids performed a few Thanksgiving songs.  I'd heard bits and pieces of it all week and it was fun watching all the kids together.





Harper loved being at school and was running around like she was one of the "big kids."   I just know she is going to love school next year!




After their short program we had a traditional Thanksgiving turkey lunch in the fellowship hall with all of the other families.  It was a great family function and just one reasons I love her pre-school.

As you can tell from the video Handley was very proud of herself and seemed most excited that Harper was there.  At one point she says, "Harper!  Are you ready???"(meaning was she ready for the song she was about to sing).  It's kind of hard to hear the words to the first song, but they were pretending to be turkeys and singing "Sing and strutting all around, Fat Little Turkeys."

NOTE- I can't get my video to upload like I usually do, so if you want to watch her on video the link is below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uKkII1GFhg

5 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Love the outfits, and the fact that you have already mastered your new embroidery machine!

Atkinson Family said...

Wow! Those girls are toooo cute! Can't believe your first project turned out so perfectly! Glad the day was so much fun! And thankful you got the new machine!

Erica said...

Their outfits are so cute! Great job!

Lollipop Girls Two said...

"Sew" impressed! I didn't turn out anything that good for at least a month....or more!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness do I love your new toy! How cute are your girls! I can't stand it!