Sunday, November 7, 2010

30th Birthday Surprise

My sneaky husband had something really big planned for my 30th and I had no idea.  On Saturday afternoon Jen showed up and he told me that she was staying with the girls for the night and that I should go back an overnight bag.  WHAT!?!?!  I was completely taken off guard, but did as I was told. :-)

We went to check in our hotel room in Buckhead and it turned out to be the Presidential Suite on the 16th floor overlooking all of Buckhead.  It was AMAZING. The room was huge and so nice.  Then we got dressed up and went out to a wonderful dinner at Aria.  The food was delicious and it was so nice to eat somewhere like that.

On our way home this morning Robby made a turn I wasn't expecting and told me there was on more surprise.  He had invited all my closest friends for a surprise birthday Brunch at South City Kitchen.  I was overwhelmed and completely shocked.  It was so fun to visit with everyone and celebrate me being 30!

Apparently the girls had a great time with Jen and Justen eating Chick-fil-a for dinner, playing games and enjoying cinnamon buns (with sprinkles) for breakfast!



A big huge thank you to everyone that made this happen and especially to Robby for making my 30th birthday one I'll remember forever.  I love you!

7 comments:

Kathy Mills said...

Awesome! What a fun birthday. Good job Robby:-)

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

How special!! I love your pose in the first picture:)

Jennifer said...

So glad you loved it! He did such a great job! :)

Oh yeah, I forgot about the sprinkles...Handley's idea. ;)

Allison D said...

Happy, Happy 30th! So glad it was a great one for you.

Alison LeBlanc said...

Woah! I'm so happy that you had such a great night out- a good way to celebrate still being young :)

Julie, the mama said...

Ok, that is just about the sweetest thing I have ever heard in all my life. We are blessed with wonderful husbands, no doubt.

So glad you got to have such a terrific birthday celebration! You deserved all of the greatness!

Erica said...

What a fun 30th birthday surprise!