Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Today was the big day.  I turned 30!  I can hardly believe it and it sounds kind of funny to say, but I'm so happy with my life at 30 and wouldn't change a thing. I feel incredibly blessed with 2 precious kids, a loving husband, and amazing friends.

Today after Harper's tumbling class, Jen too me to lunch.  We always have so much fun together and today was no different.  I was overwhelmed by Facebook birthday messages, texts and calls from friends, cards, flowers and gifts.  It was a pretty awesome birthday.  Tonight Robby got home a little earlier than normal so we were able to go out for a quick dinner at Chili's so I wouldn't have to cook.



Before heading to dinner he gave me this:



A fancy new embroidery machine!!!!  Be warned, from now on you'll probably only see my kids wearing clothing with their name or monogram on it. :-)  In all reality though, I'm SO excited and hope that it doesn't take me too long to figure out how to use it.  I have LOTS of projects in my head that I can't wait to make a reality.

5 comments:

Atkinson Family said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day and you deserve it! Happy Birthday and I am so excited you got the big machine!

Erica said...

Happy birthday! Glad you had a wonderful day! I'll have a stack of clothes waiting to be monogrammed on your front porch by lunchtime today :-) haha!

Alison LeBlanc said...

Happy Birthday! And hooray for the embroidery machine- your kids will only look cuter now!!

Renee said...

I hope you had a happy 30th birthday!! What a fabulous gift!! I am totally jealous!! I can't wait to see all of your creations!

Tiffany Lockette said...

Happy, Happy Belated Birthday!! I hope you had a fantastic day and enjoy your 30's, they've been great to me so far. Love your embroidery machine, I would love to have one as well!!