Sunday, August 23, 2009

The drooling is out of control...

...at our house.  It's like a faucet has been turned on in Harper's mouth and there is a constant stream of drool spilling out all day long.  She goes through at least 3-4 bibs a day and sometimes more!  I remember Handley drooling a ton around this age, but then didn't get teeth for several more months, so we'll have to wait and see.  I hate covering up all of her cute outfits with bibs and decided last week that if she was going to have on a bib, I at least wanted to be a cute one.  I tried making a few personalized ones for her and love the way they turned out. 

Here are the ones I made... you can't really tell, but the one in the middle says, "Miss April" 
Modeling one of my favorites...I think she likes it. :-)
And another one of her favorite bibs (I didn't make this one), "Daddy Loves Me." 

I just can't get enough of her sweet little smile!!!  I have another funny thing to share.  Being the great big sister that Handley is, she is constantly looking out for Harper and acting as Mommy's little helper.  The other day she took it upon herself to get a new bib for Harper.  When I asked her what she was doing she told me, "Harper is soaking wet!"  I guess I say that a lot, but it sounded so funny coming from her mouth.  

2 comments:

Alison LeBlanc said...

I can't get enough of her smile either!

the mckechnies said...

the drooling is out of control here, too! unfortunately our bibs aren't as cute. :)