Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blog Book???

Anyone out there know if there is way to turn my blog entries into a book?  I feel like there has just got to be a way to do this (besides just printing the pages and putting them in a notebook).  I'd love to have a book (similar to a photo book) with all my stories, pictures, and captions so that I can hold onto it for years from now and keep it for Handley and Harper as they get older.  Hopefully someone reading this will know how to do it and share the info with me!   Thanks. :-)

5 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

There are a couple...blurb.com - and I just did blog2print - you get your blog in PDF form for $6!

Renee said...

I was just about to tell you about http://www.blurb.com/ too. Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it turns out.

Unknown said...

I was wondering the same thing Carrie Beth. Thanks for asking! :)

Carrie Beth said...

Awesome! Thank you so much ladies. I can't wait to check these out.

gina bragg said...

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
There is a heading on the link above that says "it's time to turn your blog into a book". Hope that's helpful. :-) Gina.