Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Little kids in sunglasses...

is just one of the cutest things! I loved when Handley was really little and I could put glasses on her without her protesting.

Handley at 2 1/2 months
Handley at 3 1/2 months
That didn't last long though. As soon as she learned how to reach up and pull them off she wasn't about to wear them...until recently!
The other day we were driving in the car and she said, "sun, sun...eyes, eyes" and kept doing an over exaggerated squint. It was sunny that day and I think she's really used to seeing me put on my glasses when we get in the car. I happened to have hers with me so I handed them back and on they went (and STAYED!!!). Now when we go for walks or ride in the car she'll often ask for her glasses and keep them on. I love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love all the pics of handley in glasses and her polka dot tights are precious.

Unknown said...

Cute! She looks so tiny in that first one!

the mckechnies said...

too cute! we haven't been able to keep M's sunglasses on until recently either...now she often comments "sunny eyes" when it's bright outside. :)