Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Annablle!

Today was the last of our 1st birthday parties for the month of September. One of Handley's best friends and neighbors turned one this week. We met Annabelle and her mom, Carrie, when Annabelle was only about a month old. I feel like I've watched her grow up this past year, so it was fun to be there as she celebrated her big day today. Annabelle had a cupcake themed party and everything was pink and white...so cute!


Handley with her friends Annabelle and Addyson.


Handley loves the ball pit that Annabelle has. She likes to get a running start and then dive right in head first.

2 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I love the "head first" picture! That would be cute hanging on a wall:)

Katie Jones said...

I love the head-first shots, too. It looks like you guys had such fun! I love all of Handley's smocked dresses. I'm working on the pillowcase dress this weekend... we need to learn to smock next!

PS- Sorry to delete your comment off my blog, but I had to delete that whole UGA lost post. I couldn't stand having that score on my blog since there wasn't much of a halftime miracle! :)