Monday, September 1, 2008

Game Day

Because Robby is still recovering from his surgery and we knew he wouldn't feel like going anywhere on Saturday, we invited friends over to watch the first UGA game. We were all decked out in our red and black and ready to cheer for the DAWGS!
Since UGA was winning by so much, Handley got bored watching the game and decided to find something much more important to focus her attention to. What can I say...she has great taste!

A friend of ours came over on his Harley Davidson later in the day, and Handley had fun getting to sit on it!

Justen wanted his turn on the bike too!

2 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Love the biker girl! Thanks for the sunscreen tip...that is exactly what happened to Ella...poor thing. I had put sunscreen on her before, but never on her entire face. I usually just hit up her nose and cheeks and kept her in a hat. I will have to get the different sunscreen!

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures from this weekend! I am glad Handley took my lesson on Coach purses to heart; once she masters the lesson on Lexus's we will move on to diamonds! :) The bike one's just crack me up! :)