Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Father Daughter Dance

After all the games on Saturday we spent the afternoon at home relaxing a bit and watching college football.  The afternoon few by and then it was time for the girls to get ready for the Father Daughter Dance at church.  It was kind of a last minute thing for them to go, but they were so exited that Robby agreed to take them and it was such special night for them.

I scrambled to find them dresses at the last minute, but it all worked out in the end and they looked so beautiful!


While they were off dancing the night away, Hudson and I stayed home, ate left overs, and watched more football.  I couldn't wait for the girls to get home to hear all about their night.

They came home all smiles and so excited to tell us about it.  Handley said the whole night felt "magical" and Harper said she wanted to go there again the next day.  :-)

I was thankful for one of my friends that helped organize the dance because she was there and sent me a few pictures of the fun!



No comments: