Thursday, February 20, 2014

Warmer weather

Harper and Hudson have been off school all week for their winter break.  Yesterday we all went to have lunch with Handley and today they got reacquainted with the jogging stroller as I got reacquainted with my tennis shoes. It felt good to be outside and to be moving.  Since I don't have a gym membership the winter months put a damper on my exercise routine, but swimsuit season is just around the corner.  

When we got home from picking up Handley this afternoon the kids headed outside to play and that is where we stayed until it started getting dark near dinner time.  They pulled out every outdoor toy we have at Gigi and Papa's house and just loved getting to be outdoors and just play!



Handley had a wonderful day at school.  She was named a star student for her excellent behavior and I was so proud of her!

No comments: