Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hudson - 29 weeks

I had a doctor's appointment today and it was a good one because I got to see little Hudson through the ultrasound.  I keep feeling like my due date is really far away, but I know it's going to sneak up on me and today made it seem a little closer.  Handley was at school, but Harper came with me and she kept point to the screen and saying, "that's baby Ru-Ru." Some of you might remember that she calls Handley, "Re-Re" and now she has  started calling Hudson, "Ru-Ru".

Hudson is growing right on track.  His measurements show that he weights exactly 3 lbs right now, which is 53rd percentile.  He is still breech at this point, but my doctor isn't concerned and said there is still plenty of time for him to flip.  Harper was breech at this point in my pregnancy too, so I'm not worried either.  I'll have another ultrasound in a month to check his position again.

I got some great pictures of his face today, which is the first time that has happened!  Both girls loved looking at the pictures and at first glance he looks like Harper did in her ultrasound pics.  Time will tell...




7 comments:

Allison D said...

Aw, what a cutie! I love that Dr. Moore doesn't hesitate to 3D ultrasounds...they are awesome!

Renee said...

Oh my goodness...so sweet! It looks like he is snuggled up on his arm. And how funny is Harper and her nicknames!?!

Erica said...

JUST AMAZING!!!!! He is beautiful.

Jennifer said...

I love looking at the picture. He is just precious! I can't wait to meet and snuggle him in person!

Julie, the mama said...

You ARE getting close. Something about that 30 week mark always makes it seem/sound super-duper close to me, and you are knocking on the door to that right now!

Love Harper giving baby brother a nickname already!

Stefanie said...

Wow! That's crazy how clear it is. He looks adorable already! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. He'll be here before you know it. Can't wait!

Alison LeBlanc said...

Wow, incredible pictures. It will be amazing to see it a month from now as well! Hoping he turns!