Thursday, April 28, 2011

Art Show

This evening was the Art Show at Handley's school.  They hold this event each spring and we always look forward to attending.  Each class has several pieces of art displayed and it's so fun to see their unique and creative presentations.  Some are interesting bulletin boards, others are hanging from the ceiling and some even create elaborate scenes.  We enjoyed looking at all of Handley's art work, visiting with her classmates, and seeing her teachers.  



Every time I'd try to take a picture of Handley beside some of her art work, Harper would run up and pose for the picture too. She enjoyed running around like she owned the place.  That girl is just going to be in heaven next year when she is attending school too.





The girls with Handley's teachers,  Mrs. Gloria (L) and Mrs. Nina (R)
And, because I never have pictures of me with the girls, I set up my camera on the timer to snap a few when we got home.




I'm having a hard time grasping that the school year is already coming to an end!  Only 3 more weeks until summer vacation begins for us.  I'm excited about spending lots of time together outdoors, at the pool, and with friends though so I know we will keep busy one way or the other.  

4 comments:

Atkinson Family said...

Adorable! You must be a proud Mama! Such a fun night and your girls picture is beautiful! I also love Hudsons room!

Julie, the mama said...

LOVE the pictures of you and your PRECIOUS girls. And wow! what an art show. Those kids are ALL artists.

I can hardly believe Harper and Boss will be in school next year. Just doesn't seem possible that they are old enough. Sigh.

Erica said...

I love the pictures of you and your girls! Y'all are so pretty. :-) And Handley is quite a little artist!

Katie Jones said...

You got such great pictures with your timer!