Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Key West Getaway

Last week I really enjoyed spending the first part of the week at home with the kids for fall break and then the second part of the week I got to go on a little getaway with Robby!  It was so fun for us to get away and spend some time together just the two of us and with some friends, too!  We had so much fun and since I had never been to Key West, I was excited to see what it was all about.




We spent lots of time on the boat and Robby spent lots of time lobstering.  They all caught so many and I can't wait to cook some up here at home!



We also got to see some of the sights, eat some great food, and dance the nights away.




It was the perfect little getaway and I am so grateful for Gigi and Papa who kept the kids and kept them happy here at home. Gigi went out of her way to make sure they would have a fun fall break and they did everything from the zoo, the movies, playgrounds and parks to ice cream, American Girl, and they even went to the lake one day!

We were so excited and ready to come home and see the kids, but loved our time away, too!  If anyone wants to read more details about Key West and our trip, click HERE to read my Magnolia Mama blog post on the Keys!

No comments: