Saturday, November 13, 2010

Jen's Baby Shower

Today I threw a baby shower for Jen.  Some of her closest friends were here to celebrate the upcoming arrival of her baby boy.





Handley had the choice of staying here for the shower or going with Harper and Robby.  She wanted to know all about the details of the shower, who would be coming and what we would be doing.  Her decision was a hard one, but she ended up staying for the shower and I think she had a good time. She was actually a huge help to me this morning as we were getting things ready for everyone to arrive and took her job of handing Jen gifts to open very seriously. Everyone was very generous and Jen got lots of great things to help her prepare for Parker's arrival.

Look how tiny Jen looks (she is center in the green dress)!  From the front you can't even tell she is pregnant.  

The only picture of Jen and I together today and my little helper, Handley, took this of us.  She did pretty good!

Congratulations Jen!  We can't wait to meet sweet baby Parker!!!

5 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

So sweet! Everything looked GREAT!

Erica said...

Jen looks gorgeous! And such a stylish mama-to-be, too :)

Julie, the mama said...

I was looking at that top picture thinking 'where is the pregnant girl.' OH MY GOSH. She looks AWESOME. So did all of the fun shower stuff.

I know your girls are going to love all over baby Parker.

Jennifer said...

Thank you CB for being the best best friend ever! I loved my shower and can't wait for Parker to meet you guys!

Unknown said...

Geez, Jenn does NOT look prego at all! CB the shower looks adorable and that pic Handley took is AMAZING! You look like a super star! Two very Beautiful girls!