Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Face Update

Handley's face is still pretty beat-up.  It's a lot more red today, but she's a real trooper.  Her teacher said she got lots of attention today at school and every time someone asked what happened she would go into the whole story.

Not a great picture, but you can sort of see how it looks today. 

Tonight we had plans to visit with Jen for dinner and our friends Erica, Grace, and Bonnie ended up joining us.  Those little girls just ran around, giggled, and played all evening long.


A few funny things Handley has said recently:

- While looking at cars at a dealership last weekend Harper kept pointing to all the balloons and saying "boons."  They were tied on every car and Handley said, "I think they are having a car party here."  To her balloons = a party.

- I asked her to remind me of something later and she said, "OK, I will because I have a good remembery."

- I told her to help me find something and she said she could because she had a "good smelling finding nose."  Just like a dog, I guess?

1 comment:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Ella equates balloons with parties too:) Bonnie and Grace look like twins (just in different ages)!! It is amazing to see how much they have grown!