Saturday, February 27, 2010

A "girls only" weekend

Robby left yesterday for a guys ski trip so I had some fun stuff planned for our "girls only" weekend.  Yesterday evening we went to Kangazoom and Chick-fil-a with some friends.  It was a great way to wear out the girls and a fun way to spend our evening.  

Today we had a birthday party and I thought I'd take advantage of the girls looking pretty in pink and snap a few pictures of them together.  Let's just say I gained a new found respect for my best friend, Jen (who I know you all know is a fabulous photographer - At First Sight Photography).  Trying to get the two of them in to look at me was a joke! 


I have the BEST friends ever.  Really.  Tonight Jen and Justen came over and went out to dinner with us.  Then after I got the girls to bed Justen "babysat" at the house so Jen and I could go to a movie!  Isn't that just awesome?!?!?  It was Jen's idea and when she asked him about it earlier this week he agreed.  He's so nice.  :-)  We didn't make it to the movie in time, but we did a little shopping instead (which was probably more fun for me since I very rarely get to do anything like that for myself).  Thank you SO much for a fun night.  Love you both! 

4 comments:

Erica said...

The pictures of your girls together are so cute!

So glad y'all had a good weekend and a fun time shopping last night!

Jennifer said...

:) I had so much fun! Anytime!

Atkinson Family said...

Great pictures! We missed you ladies! So glad you had a wonderful weekend. I almost thought you got a fish before I read the PetSmart blog. I keep thinking about it, but am afraid we don't need something else to take care of. I am also glad Harper loves the train! Look forward to seeing you all soon!

Alison LeBlanc said...

I think you did a great job with the pictures! I can't even get my two together and Jude is barely moving :)

And I am very impressed with Justen!