Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning



Handley woke up just before 7 AM on Christmas morning and was excited to get downstairs.  After coming down she said, "I don't see him" (meaning Santa) and was a little confused why he wasn't there at our house.  I guess we had kept talking about how he would come to our house, but never made mention of the fact that he wouldn't be sticking around. :-)  

Santa must have thought that she and Harper were good girls because they got lots of wonderful things.  Harper got lots of "baby toys" and Handley got just what she wanted - a bike, and umbrella, a sleeping bag and a little house.  

Handley's gifts from Santa
Harper's gifts from Santa

Pure joy!
Checking out something in the backyard
It's a little house!
Testing out her bike with Gigi
Harper and Papa having fun
Handley trying out her real stethoscope from Papa
Harper was really good at tearing into her presents


Here's a 2 minute video of Christmas morning...listen for Handley saying she doesn't see Santa, and for her to exclaim with each gift, "It's just what I wanted!" 

2 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I LOVE the picture of Handley at the top of the stairs!! I didn't think of taking Ella's picture, but I was videoing that part, so I had to choose. Oh well, maybe next year:)

Jennifer said...

Awww...love the video! So glad she got just what she wanted. :) I think Justen and I will miss the little house though!